Planning for Moon Festival Assembly
On Monday 14th Sep
- Starting at 8:00 am – 13:15 pm in Vietnamese Classroom.
- Each class will takes turns to make Bánh Dẻo (Moon cake) about 30 minutes/ class.
On Friday 18th Sep
- What: Dragon dance and students’ performance (from 7:55 to 8:30 am)
- Where: Dragon dance in playground (maximum 15 min) & in auditorium.
- 7:55: When teachers and students hear the drum, we line up and follow Mr Long and Mr Dung in order for each class (from Reception to grade 5) to go to the playground.
- 8:00: All students are going to stand in U shape to see dragon dance.
- 8:10: Dragon will lead all students back to Auditorium.
- 8:10 to 8:30: Mid- Autumn festival will performance by Elementary students
TIMETABLE FOR MAKING MOON CAKE
|Time||7:50-8:15||8:15– 8:45||8:45– 9:15||9:10– 10:30||10:30-11:00||11:00-11:30||11:30-12:00|